作者: 岱恩小编 2023.03.15 16:21
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen!
It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview.
I am ... years old, born in ...
I graduated from ...，my major is ... , and I got my... after my graduation in the year of...
During my university, l got...
I worked in ...
That's all. Thank you for giving me the chance.
Hello,my name is________. I am ________ years old. I graduate d from________university and major in _______. I am outgoing and positive. Now I work in a _________ company as a __________. I like to read English story books in my free time. Sometimes I surf the Internet and download the E- books to read. In addition, it also enlarge my vocabulary words because of the advanced technology and the vivid animations. I hope to study both English and computer technology because I am interested in both of the subjects. Maybe one day I could combine both of them and apply to my research in the future.
1. Morning, madam（sir）. Welcome aboard!
2. May I introduce myself？I'm ___, the chief purser of this flight.
3. Morning, sir. Welcome aboard. Business class or economy? 早
4.Follow me, please. Your seat is in the middle of the cabin.
5. An aisle seat on the left side ------ here you are, sir.
May I see your boarding pass?
May I help you with your bag?
8. The plane is about to take off. Please don't walk about in the cabin.
This one is the call button, if you need us for anything, please push it
Please put your box in the overhead bin
You may not leave the baggage here. The aisle shouldn’t be blocked.
The flight has been delayed due to some mechanical troubles. The engineers aremaking a careful examination of the plane.
The flight will be delayed about 2 hours due to ground fog.
Owing to the heavy air traffic, we’ll wait until a take-off clearance is given.
We have to wait until the ice on the runway has been cleared.
Our plane can’t take off until the cargo is loaded.
We are waiting for a few passengers to complete boarding formalities.
If we have any further information, we’ll let you know immediately.
Would you please return to your seat? The plane is taking off soon.
Now we’ll be serving drinks. Please pull down your tray table.
Would you like a glass of champagne, sir?
Would you like something hot/cold to drink?
Coffee isn’t ready yet. Would you like to have a cup of hot tea instead?
Would you like some ice in your drink?
It’s hot! Mind your hand.
What would you like to have? Roasted beef or smoked ham?
Our meals on board are designed to meet both Chinese and Western tastes.
We have a selection of dishes for you.
Would you like more of anything, sir?
I’m sorry. There is no more fish left. Can you make a change? We havechicken…Would you like some?
Would you mind me taking these away?
1. Fasten your seat belts immediately. The plane will make an emergency landing because of the sudden breakdown of an engine. 马上系好安全带。由于飞机发动机出现故障，将做紧急迫降。
2. Don't panic!
3. Our captain has confidence to land safely. All the crewmembers of this flight are well trained for this kind of situation. So please obey instructions from us.
4. Take out the life vest under your seat and put it on!
5. Don't inflate the life vest in the cabin and as soon as you leave the aircraft, inflate it by pulling down the red tab.
6. Put the mask over your face!
7. Bend your head between your knees!
8. Bend down and grab your ankles.
9. Get the extinguisher.
10. Open seat belts. Leave everything behind and come this way!
11. This plane has eight emergency exits. Please locate the exit nearest to you.
12. Jump and slide down!