作者: 岱恩小编 2023.03.15 16:21
1. I’m Li Hua. I feel bad to trouble you but I’m afraid that I have to make a complaint about your restaurant.
2. I’m writing to you to complain about...
3. I want to express my diSSATisfACTion about the woolen scarf I bought from your company.
1. In the first place, the food is too salty and the water isn't served in time. In addition, the music you broadcast is too noisy. Under these circumstances, I find it hard to sit here having dinner quietly.
2. While I was on holiday in Hong Kong about a week ago, I bought a GREen shirt for 300 HK dollars in your shop, but there seems to be something wrong with it. When it's washed, it fades in colour. Now I can't wear it.
3. It arrived on time the day before yesterday. But when I checked it, I found a hole in the middle. I was astonished because the hole was obvious and I didn't think you should neglect this deficiency（缺陷）.
4. I have dialed your service number for several times but it was always busy.
5. Now this problem keeps worrying me.
6. To improve the situation, you can take the following measures.
1. Thanks for your consideration.
2. I hope you will give due attention to this matter.
3. I believe you will take my complaint seriously.
4. I’ll appreciate it if my demand is met.
5. I’m looking forward to your early reply.