作者: 岱恩小编 2023.03.15 16:21
1. Please excuse me ______ your letter by mistake.
A. to open B. to have opened
C. for opening D. in opening
2. Certainly I posted your letter — I remember ______ it.
A. posting B. to post
C. to be posting D. have posted
3. They must be at home — there’s a light ______ in the bedroom.
A. to shine B. to be shining
C. shining D. having shined
4. If the car won’t start, ______ it.
A. try push B. try pushing
C. to try pushing D. to try to push
5. Mr Smith dislikes ______ such clothes but his wife likes _____ them.
A. to wear, to wear B. to wear, wearing
C. wearing, to wear D. wearing, wear
6. _____ is a good form of exercise for both young and old.
A. Walk B. Walking
C. The walk D. To walk
7. When you’re learning to drive, _____ a good teacher makes a big difference.
A. have B. having
C. and have D. and having]
8. _____ this report _____ in such a short time was quite a difficult exercise.
A. Getting, done B. Get, done
C. To get, to do D. Getting, to do
9. I reGREt _______what I said. I shouldn’t have said it.
A. to say B. saying
C. to be saying D. said
10. I shall never forget _______ the Alps for the first time. It was really beautiful.
A. to see B. seeing
C. saw D. being seeing
11. In the whole interview, he tried to avoid _______ their questions.
A. to answer B. answering
C. to have answered D. having answered
12. He was lucky and narrowly missed _______.
A. to injure B. injuring
C. to be injured D. being injured
13. I understand _______ to discuss the matter.
A. your not wanting B. not your wanting
C. you not to want D. you to not want
14. Don’t be late. No one would like ________.
A. to be kept waiting B. being kept waiting
C. to be kept to wait D. being kept to wait
15. He can’t make himself _______. His spoken English really needs ________.
A. understand, improving B. understood, improving
C. understand, to improve D. understood, to improve