作者: 岱恩小编 2023.03.15 16:21
1. Oh, how beautiful it is! I like——better.
2. The question is .——of GREat importance.
3. It used to be thought——the Earth was flat.
4. If you're——in Spain，do come and see me.
5. He is better than——I last visited him.
6. You'll never guess who I met today一my old teacher! We——for 20 years.
A. don't meet
B. haven't met
C. hadn't met
D. couldn't meet
7. I think you must be mistaken about seeing him at the theatre; I'm sure he——abroad all week.
C. has been
D. had been
8. I feel sure I——her before somewhere.
A. was to meet
B. have met
C. had met
D. would meet
9. I tried to phone her, but even as I——she was leaving the building.
D. would phone
C. had phoned
D. was phoning
10.______ I understand what you say, I can't aGREe with you.
11. High unemployment——the government billins of pounds in lost taxes.
12. She looks very——but I can't remember her name.
1. C。I like nothing better相当于It's the best thing I like。
2. C。one在此相当于a question。
3. D。此句为People used to think that the Earth was flat的被动语态形式。
8. B. before 用作副词时不与具体时间连用，泛指“以前”，通常与一般过去时或现在完成时连用。
11. D。spend 和cost均可表示“花费”，但句型不同: spend+时 间或金钱+on sth或m doing sth，cost某人 或某机构+金钱或时间。
12.B. similar指“相似”，familiar指 “熟悉”。